Vintage

Hello!

PAP homescreen cute rite? >,<

Well, I’ve been soooo girly during this whole time dunno why
I love to wear a cute thing
Keep some flowered clothes
Use conditioner for my hair!
And one the most shocking is.. 
I start to like pink

PINK

But I think that isn’t bad so I just go for it
However I AM A GIRL for this past 15 years right?

Anyway, tomorrow is ma birthday!!
I will be 16th!!! Ugh getting old…

My second year in high school had passed halfway
Passed with soooo dramatically (it means sooo much drama on it)
I think I’ll be really crazy if I take it any longer
Because its  a drama so you have to act, and I think my acting skills already increase to an expert level now.
It so natural!! HAHA
Fyi I live in a BIG FAT LIAR now
Live, where friends could be your enemies and enemies could be your truely friends

Wear your mask and start acting
If you don’t you die. That’s the game.
HAHAHAH
HA

But, I already tired with all this fkin game. My life had ruined by a ton of problem from those fkin lessons and I don’t want to give another fkin problem .

So dear my friends what ever you fake or not
Lets be a good collegue from now.
If you hate me just don’t be too close with me but don’t be too far
Because -its up to you to like it or not- you will need me some day ;)
*clapping alone*

Well don’t misunderstanding. I write it because I love you all my friends I just wont to trap in stupid war just because we hate each other in stupid reasons

Sudan
PAIPAI~



Komentar

Postingan Populer